Louisiana's Premier Fishing Lodge and Corporate Retreat Center!
Book your next Fishing trip in style and comfort at The Cajun Vista! New Orlean's Premier Fishing Lodge!
Nestled amidst scenic Bayou Barataria, a small fishing community just 30 minutes South of New Orleans; The Cajun Vista Lodge is Louisiana’s premier fishing destination and retreat center! Once the Barataria Elementary School; our historic fishing lodge embodies the rich heritage, culture, and charm of Southeast Louisiana. For groups of two to fifty two! From corporate retreats, family getaways and all that in between; savor authentic Cajun cuisine, prepared with time-honored recipes passed down through generations while you enjoy the calming comfort of our Bayou Front, 10 bedroom historic plantation style school house turned Fishing Lodge.
Let our team of knowledgeable and professional guides take you on an adventure through the same bayous once traversed by revered Pirate Jean Lafitte; choosing between bay-boat or seaplane excursions.The Cajun Vista, promises a perfect blend of tradition, adventure, and hospitality for an unforgettably authentic Louisiana experience!
- Two acres of gated bayou front charm.
- Fleet of eight Bay Boats and Two Seaplanes on location so you need not worry about driving anywhere once you arrive.
- 10 bedrooms from bunk rooms to the Presidential Suite.
- Concierge services to facilitate guest requests.
- Housekeeping and Kitchen Staff to ensure your stay is of the utmost quality.
- Three home cooked Cajun & Creole meals made fresh for you in house daily!
- 1,200 sq. ft. Grand Room can be converted to Large meeting space with full A/V Setup upon request.
- 75" TV in Grand Room to catch favorite sporting events.
- Pool Table.
- Private conference room
- Ample curated outdoor spaces perfect for unwinding after a long day of fishing!
- Private Bayou Front Access.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi access
- Can Sodas and three stage water filtration system for drinking water.
*In an effort to minimize plastic use we will no longer offer bottled water and encourage guests to bring re-usable water bottles to take advantage of our filtered drinking water.
Classic Cajun New Orleans Dining
New Orleans is known the world over for its unique Cajun & Creole delicacies. When you plan your stay with us, plan to indulge in a full immersion into the savory delicacies native to Southeast Lousiana.
From Red Beans & Rice, to Chicken and Andouille Gumbo. From grilled Redfish on the half shell, to Fried Shrimp and Crawfish Etoufee. You never know just what might come across your table but one thing you can count on is it's gonna' be tasty and it's gonna' be fresh from the Bayou!