· What type of tackle do we use? All different kinds. Depends on which of our Charter Captains are guiding your trip.
· When is the best time of year to fish for Redfish? Redfish are native to the area, so we fish them all year along. For availability and recommended dates, please contact us.
· Are waders provided on the Seaplane Island Adventure? No, waders are not provided. You must bring along your own when they are being used.
· When are waders necessary? Due to the Louisiana heat during the summer months, waders are only necessary in the winter.
· Will guests in my party have his or her own room when lodging? Rooming arrangements are determined by availability, however we do not mix parties. For special requests, please contact us.
· Can I bring an ice chest on board? For boating trips you may bring along your own personal ice chest. For Seaplane Island Adventures we will allow a small soft cooler.
· Can I bring alcohol? Yes, of coarse!
· Is alcohol available on site? Unfortunately, we do not provide alcohol on site. However, our in-house Concierge can have alcohol delivered and iced down for you upon arrival to The Cajun Vista for an additional cost.
· Do we need to bring fishing equipment? You are more than welcome to bring along your own lucky rod and reel, but your Captain will have everything you’ll need as far as fishing equipment goes along with a sandwich lunch! (Waders are not provided on Seaplane trips)
· What is included in my charter package with lodging? Our charter packages with lodging include fishing, lodging, meals, housekeeping, unlimited Wifi, and loads of fun!
· What should I bring on my trip? Necessary seasonal attire, sunscreen, and toiletries. We’ll supply; Fresh bed linens, towels, tissue paper, meals, snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, ice, and fishing equipment. (Waders are not provided on Seaplane trips)
· Are pets allowed? Unfortunately, there are no pets allowed.
· Is your facility wheelchair accessible? Yes, however, we ask that your party be able to assist you when boarding on and off fishing vessels.
· Are snacks available on my fishing trip? Yes, your Captain will have sandwiches, chips, and non-alcoholic drinks on board for every person in your party.
· How many anglers can fit on a boat? Up to 4 anglers fit comfortably per bay boat.
· How many passengers are allowed on the seaplane? The seaplane can fit 4 passengers in addition to the Pilot. However, the weight cannot exceed 800lbs, in which, the pilot is already calculated in the weight limit.
· Is your facility child-friendly? Definitely! Bring along the whole family!
· Are meals included in my charter package? Yes, every day of your stay you will be provided with a hot Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner prepared by a private Chef.
· What toiletries are provided during my stay at The Cajun Vista? Each room has its own personal bathroom, which includes towels, hand soap, and tissue paper.
· Is there housekeeping during my stay? Yes, we have a round-the-clock Housekeeper on-site.
· Will everyone have his or her own bed when lodging? Depending on the size and purpose of your stay, we make sure to give you the appropriate sleeping arrangements. Please specify your sleeping arrangements with the reservationist when booking your trip.
· Is there Wifi on site? Yes, we offer free Wifi throughout the entire lodge.
· Is there television on-site? Yes, there is a communal Television in our Main Lounge.
· Do the guestrooms have bathrooms? Yes, each guestroom has their own private bathroom.
· Is there airport transportation available? Yes, arrangements for transportation can be made through our on-site Concierge.
· What else is there to do at your facility? For a list of Additional Services please refer to our Lodging page under The Cajun Vista. For pricing, email Tori at email@example.com.
· Do the boat trips go to the Chandeleur Islands? No, the Chandeleur Islands are onlyincluded on our Island Adventure by seaplane due to distance. Our boat trips cover the bayous and bays near our facility.
· Do you accommodate food allergies when lodging? Yes, upon notice, we can definitely accommodate allergies. Please contact the main line at 504-341-5614 or the concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org for allergies and dietary restrictions.